Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile picrue

Deleted user March 5, 2020

So I've signed up for my account and when I signed up my profile picture was a picture of some feathers I had made back in college!? I'm wondering where this came from, and how it got here? Also, my employer wants me to use the default initials and I can't figure out how to change it, there's no option to choose the default. Can someone please help figure this out? Thank you!!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Geoff
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2020

Hi Wade,

In the case that you haven't uploaded your own image to your Atlassian account, we reach out to Gravatar to check to see if there is an image there for you. If there is will we display that, otherwise we will display the initials.

In this case, I would guess that you had uploaded an image to Gravatar (though some other service which may use them) back in your college days and this is what is being shown. If you go to Gravatar and remove your image (and assuming you don't upload any image to your Atlassian profile) your initials will start getting displayed on your profile.

I hope this helps

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events