You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I'm a new Jira Administrator, and I'm trying to figure out if there is an out-of-the-box solution for the following:
1. User is created in Active Directory.
2. Replicates onto Atlassian - The user now is present in Atlassian Administrator Dashboard.
3. The "Has access on-site" option is checked off.
4. Helpdesk reports to my team a request for access and we go and check that box to enable it.
5. After checking the box, the user gets added to NEW Jira Users Group.
I want to have some sort of notification when this happens or takes place, I haven't been able to find anything online about this specific feature.
Let me know what you think, I also looked into script runner and have some basic experience with the API.