Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving verification email to new email address

Wendy Lai Yanqi August 7, 2023

Hi there,

My team member doesn't receive the verification email in the new email address inbox. 

It shows up just fine on their old email address. 
It does not show up anywhere on the Exchange Message Trace for the new email address. 

We do not have a rule that blocks Atlassian emails. 

1 answer

0 votes
Sugandha Singh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 9, 2023

Hello @Wendy Lai Yanqi 

Welcome to Atlassian Community!!!

I understand that users are not receiving the verification email.

Could you please help me with a few impacted users' email addresses?

Wendy Lai Yanqi August 10, 2023

Hi @Sugandha Singh 

The email stockholm-tester@funcom.com is not receiving the verification email. 

Sugandha Singh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2023

Thanks, @Wendy Lai Yanqi for sharing the user's email address.

I checked and haven't found any blockers for this account. Could you kindly verify whether the user is able to receive other Jira emails?

Would you be able to send a test Jira email to the account? @Sugandha Singh 

Sugandha Singh
Atlassian Team
August 10, 2023

Hey @Wendy Lai Yanqi this account doesn't seem to be a valid Atlassian Account. Please help me with the old Atlassian Account.

If I understand correctly, the user has changed his email address from the old account to stockholm-testers@funcom.com and not receiving any emails.

Hey @Sugandha Singh 

Their original account is dinod@funcom.com
They would like to change it to stockholm-tester@funcom.com 

The email stockholm-tester@funcom.com is not receiving the verification email to be able to complete the change. 

Sugandha Singh
Atlassian Team
August 10, 2023

Understood your point now.

I checked again and found a few accounts from @funcom.com domain that were present in our email suppression lists. I have been cleared off the lists. I am not sure if that helps, but could you please try again to change the email address?

Didn't work :( 

Sugandha Singh
Atlassian Team
August 10, 2023

I am sorry to hear this @Wendy Lai Yanqi 

Upon checking the logs, I can verify that verification emails are delivered for this account from our end, I would suggest you to please get in touch with Atlassian Support by raising a ticket from https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ so that we can share more details and can have a deeper look.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events