After changed an username from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com, on the Google Apps interface, Atlassian On Demand ended up with 2 accounts. As the first user has many ticket issues associated to him, it's not a good option delete his account and then update everything to the new user, so i think that merge both account is the natural way to go, but i didn't find this option in the user management interface.
How can this be accomplished?
Migrate all data from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com
For each of the above search results
Tools > bulk edit > all n issues > select the column checkbox, for all issues >Next> edit Issues radio button >Next>accept
- Change the default assignee for any component
- Change the project ownership (Project lead) for any projects
- Change the project role and group memberships to the new user name
- Make sure in any of the notification scheme, the user firstname.lastname@example.org is not explicitly added as user
- Change any filter subscriptions from old to the new user. Note this can only be done by the user by logging in.
"Atlassian Account" is a space where you can raise questions about your Atlassian Account and your identity across all of our Atlassian Cloud Products. This involves understanding User Managemen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events