You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
After changed an username from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org, on the Google Apps interface, Atlassian On Demand ended up with 2 accounts. As the first user has many ticket issues associated to him, it's not a good option delete his account and then update everything to the new user, so i think that merge both account is the natural way to go, but i didn't find this option in the user management interface.
How can this be accomplished?
Migrate all data from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
For each of the above search results
Tools > bulk edit > all n issues > select the column checkbox, for all issues >Next> edit Issues radio button >Next>accept
- Change the default assignee for any component
- Change the project ownership (Project lead) for any projects
- Change the project role and group memberships to the new user name
- Make sure in any of the notification scheme, the user email@example.com is not explicitly added as user
- Change any filter subscriptions from old to the new user. Note this can only be done by the user by logging in.
Unfortunately there is no easier way that I can think of. As we have not received any other answers from other members I assume this is the best way to go about it.