It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Login with Google authentication only

I have a new account. When I was trying to log in at the first time, the system did't offer me to set up a password. I can log in only through my google account. When I was trying to restore a password, the link doesn't come to the google-email. The SPAM folder is empty.

it's uncomfortable to log in only through Google.

1 answer

1 vote

Hi, welcome to the Atlassian Community,

It looks like you have a G Suite integration with your Cloud site. 

When you enable G Suite integration you define an organization and that organization's email domain becomes claimed by Google. This means that all the users that have their email address in that specific domain can only log in with Google.

In other words, when G Suite integration is enabled, Google becomes the source of truth for that domain.

You can, of course, add users with email addresses in another domain. These users will not be prompted to login with Google.

Claudiu

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Atlassian Account

Upcoming AMA with the Atlassian Identity Product Managers!

"Atlassian Account" is a space where you can raise questions about your Atlassian Account and your identity across all of our Atlassian Cloud Products. This involves understanding User Managemen...

298 views 7 16
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you