Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Improvement in my.atlassian.com Edited

Hi!

I will be happy if Atlassian team implements the order functionality via column "Support Expires"

image.png

Please, add comment if you think it's interesting improvement

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Ebers Community Leader Oct 04, 2020

Hi Gonchik,

despite I am not logged into the portal quite often I'd welcome every improvement - so thanks for putting ideas into it. Do you mean the order of expiring subscriptions should be sortable ascending/descending or is something else meant?
I am just asking because in my account they are sorted with last expiring date on the top. Then the sorting goes down in the list to the subscription expiring the next. It closes with expired ones and trial licenses.

If I get everything right you want to see the next expiring subscription on the top (at least by a clickable sorting)? That would be interesting, of course!

Regards,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Atlassian Account

Upcoming AMA with the Atlassian Identity Product Managers!

"Atlassian Account" is a space where you can raise questions about your Atlassian Account and your identity across all of our Atlassian Cloud Products. This involves understanding User Managemen...

523 views 7 16
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you