cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improvement in my.atlassian.com

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2020

Hi!

I will be happy if Atlassian team implements the order functionality via column "Support Expires"

image.png

Please, add comment if you think it's interesting improvement

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2020

Hi Gonchik,

despite I am not logged into the portal quite often I'd welcome every improvement - so thanks for putting ideas into it. Do you mean the order of expiring subscriptions should be sortable ascending/descending or is something else meant?
I am just asking because in my account they are sorted with last expiring date on the top. Then the sorting goes down in the list to the subscription expiring the next. It closes with expired ones and trial licenses.

If I get everything right you want to see the next expiring subscription on the top (at least by a clickable sorting)? That would be interesting, of course!

Regards,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events