Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have one Jira account under my email I am using now, but I have 2 sites. BUG

Rino M June 10, 2023

I have 2 sites, I wan one. If I type in one url: https://example1.atlassian.net/
I get access to all the things related to that site but not the other.

If I want to access the other i have to type in the url: https://example2.atlassian.net/
And then I get access to anything related to that. 

But its under the same account.. but I cant access it through the Jira settings. 

When I am on example1 url, its like example2 url/site doesn't exist, and its really annoying because it always defaults to the one I don't want. 

I don't know how it happened but everything in example1 is named testing, so I guess I was testing out Jira, somehow later when I started my project I must have logged in in a way that it didn't recognize I already had an account..

And Jira doesn't even have a chat help support, I have to raise a ticket. but when I do it is forcing me here.. lazy ass company..

How do I fix this?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2023

Hi @Rino M , if you go to admin.atlassian.com and select overview do you see both instances listed? That is where you could access both.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2023

By the way...if you are using the Free plan then indeed the Community forum becomes the best support option. The Community is a customer lead support forum that also includes Atlassian resources in some instances.

let us know how we can assist.

cheers

Rino M June 11, 2023

Yes I see both organizations there.
Thank you! I'll go through the process of deleting one for the next few weeks, If I know Jira, it's not going to be quick.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events