Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sign in with a different Google account

jtuzman September 21, 2020

Most of my use of Atlassian products is on my company's server (confluence.mycompany.com etc).

When I access this community, or other Atlassian cloud products, I am signed in with my personal Atlassian account, tied to my personal Google account. But I want to sign in using my work Google account.

I can click "Log Out" but when I click "Log In" or "Sign Up" it goes directly to my personal account with no chance to choose a google account or anything. I'm only here right now via Incognito mode!

How do I fix this?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2020

Hello @jtuzman,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

When we login on an Atlassian product or login on id.atlassian.com with one account, it means that any Cloud product that we access using the same browser will automatically be logged in with the current account.

It happens due to the Atlassian account migration that happened in 2017. Atlassian account is a single sign-on service for our cloud products like Jira Software, Core, Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and also Community.

If you need to use different accounts for Community and for Jira, it will be necessary to use incognito mode or another browser.

There is a feature suggesting improvements for this:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events