Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change my company address so my invoice is correct?

Stephanie Case March 18, 2019

Can anyone please tell me how to update my company address (physical, ie mailing) -I keep getting an error message, and get no response from support.  Have logged two tickets!

Trying to get my annual invoice and the address is incorrect and cannot pay it with the incorrect address!

thanks!

Stephanie

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2019

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I've checked the ticket and we are already working on it. As it's necessary to check personal information to help you update your company address, the best option, in this case, is to continue working on the ticket because only us from Atlassian and you will have access to that information and also through the ticket, we can give you more detailed information.
I talked to the person responsible for the ticket and she will answer you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Angélica

Stephanie Case March 18, 2019

Thank you for the reply.  I did receive a response but what we were instructed to do just delivers an error that says "something went wrong, please try again later".  We opened a ticket last week and were told Atlassian couldn't duplicate the issue but no resolution.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events