Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I report a bug for the Inpay RSM pay portal?

Peter Chainey June 25, 2023

Hi there,

My work recently started using the Inpay RSM payslip portal. It doesn't work for me and I need to report a bug. My work doesn't care; they're all incompetent. I clicked on the website to report a bug, and I was taken to Atlassian's page. I have no idea which of the many Atlassian services the InPay RSM wage portal belongs to. Can anyone give me any help at all about where I should be raising this? I assume it's not here.

The problem, in case this is the right place after all, is that my new account was created, but I can't log in. I have never been able to log in. I click on "Forgot password" so I can reset the password (I think this is what I need to do), but instead of a password-reset email, I just get the email saying, "Your account has been created; go here to log in." But my password still doesn't work. I get the emails, so I assume my account has been activated; I just can't log in because I get the wrong email when I try to reset my password.

The URL where I should be logging in is https://inpay.es.rsmuk.com/payslipportal4/login.aspx. I created a password when I set up the account, but this is not being accepted. Can anyone here help me?

Thank you in advance,

Peter

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I think you are in the wrong place, your question does not seem to be about an Atlassian system.  I suspect you have clicked on "help with the system in use for documentation or issue tracking" instead of "help with the product".

Peter Chainey June 26, 2023

Thank you for that; I admit I did think I was in the wrong place, but it was the only link I could see. I will have another look.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events