How do I get this site to stop sending me info on all things Altassian? I never used this site, STOP

Deleted user December 29, 2021

STOP SENDING ME EMAILS OR I WILL REPORT THIS SITE TO BBB AND ANY OTHER AUTHORITY 

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2021

I am afraid this is not going to help.

The fact you are able to post here means you signed up for an Atlassian account, and if you are getting emails from this particular Atlassian system, you must have also signed up for them.

You are watching a topic and/or some postings, and maybe joined a group - by default these things will send you email.  But you actively had to sign up for them.

You can manage what you're watching by clicking on your profile icon (the TL towards the top right of the screen) and selecting "manage settings" and then the "Notifications" tab.  This will list everything you signed up for, and let you turn it off.

1 vote
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2021

@[deleted] based on the fact that you can post here, you must have joined a t some point.

You can stop all notifications by clicking on your initials at the top of the screen -> manage Settings. In the Settings page click on the Notifications Tab, and on the Notifications Tab click on Settings. It his here that you can turn off any email notifications you no longer wish to receive.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events