Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my certifications moved to my personal email

David Kollm December 11, 2023

I was recently separated from my company and all of my Atlassian training and certifications were under my company email address. How can I get these moved to my personal email address so I can validate to future employers that I indeed obtained these certs?

1 answer

1 vote
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2023

For certifications, you can go to the Atlassian Certification portal (https://www.certmetrics.com/atlassian/default.aspx), and change your emails in the Contact Info tab.

Kakada Eng
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 29, 2024

Can my company use my certificate after I move to my personal email? 

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2024

Yes, on the Atlassian Certification portal add your work email to your Contact Info section under Affilliation Email.

Kakada Eng
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 30, 2024

@Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ Thank you. 

I have removed my work email from the Affiliation but when i login with my work email and I still can see the certificates. Any idea why? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events