How do I change the email address associated with my Atlassian account?

Mike Howells August 7, 2013

I need to keep my Atlassian account but change the email address I login with. The only option seems to be to link my profile to a different existing account.

3 answers

2 votes
Israel Galvez August 15, 2013

According to this answer, you need to email sales@atlassian.com to have the email address for your Atlassian ID manually changed.

... Unfortunately due to current limitations to Atlassian ID it's not possible to change the email address [online at https://id.atlassian.com/].

Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2013

In addition, for changes to your my.atlassian.com(licenses,etc) email address, please email sales@atlassian.com

ONLY for changes to your answers.atlassian.comemail address, write me at dennis@atlassian.com and I'll see what I can do :)

0 votes
Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2014

Hey all,

With the recent changes of Atlassian Answers to Confluence Questions and Atlassian ID, you can now change the account it hooks ups to via https://id.atlassian.com/profile/services.action smile

Craig Rowland July 17, 2015

That link allows me to change a lot of things, but not my email address. How do I change the email address associated with my account please?

0 votes
Mike Howells August 7, 2013

I checked the FAQ entry on changing emails and it only applies if you have purchased licenses for an Atlassian product (I am not the registered owner of our corporate license).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events