cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i add a Confluence trial to my Jira trial

Stefan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2012

I set up a jira trial account yesterday and want to a a confluence trial to it now.

How do i do this?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stefan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2012

Ok, now I have it:

Go to my.atlassian.com, click on "Configure" (near Action in your current "Product"). There you can add other trials (including Confluence).

Not very intuitive...

0 votes
LucasA
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2012

Hi Stefan,

Go to my.atlassian.com and start a Confluence trial.

It will be displayed on your OnDemand instance a few minutes after the sign up.

Best regards,
Lucas Timm

Stefan
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2012

I tried this before...

I clicked on "New Evaluation License" and then came to a site where I have to enter a "Server ID" but I don't know where to get it and the text below the form isn't helpful either.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events