Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hi, I have a SDD account but this account does not show up in another user group I'll need to join.

What do I need to change to be visible as a user so that my colleagues from the other user group can provide access for my account?

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Aug 13, 2020

Hey Simone, welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I've checked some details on your account and am wondering if your question relates to a Server-deployed product. If this is the case, the URL for the product you're using might be something like jira.yourcompany.com vs an Atlassian Cloud product, which would have an address like yourcompany.atlassian.net.

If it's the former and you've got an existing account on something.yourcompany.com and trying to get access to another product at something-else.yourcompany.com, you'll need to contact your company's IT department in order to square away access.

If your colleagues are on an Atlassian Cloud product (something.atlassian.net), you can let them know to add your email address as a new user in their Cloud site.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Atlassian Account

Upcoming AMA with the Atlassian Identity Product Managers!

"Atlassian Account" is a space where you can raise questions about your Atlassian Account and your identity across all of our Atlassian Cloud Products. This involves understanding User Managemen...

1,620 views 8 17
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you