Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I have a SDD account but this account does not show up in another user group I'll need to join.

Simone Gehrmann August 12, 2020

What do I need to change to be visible as a user so that my colleagues from the other user group can provide access for my account?

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2020

Hey Simone, welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I've checked some details on your account and am wondering if your question relates to a Server-deployed product. If this is the case, the URL for the product you're using might be something like jira.yourcompany.com vs an Atlassian Cloud product, which would have an address like yourcompany.atlassian.net.

If it's the former and you've got an existing account on something.yourcompany.com and trying to get access to another product at something-else.yourcompany.com, you'll need to contact your company's IT department in order to square away access.

If your colleagues are on an Atlassian Cloud product (something.atlassian.net), you can let them know to add your email address as a new user in their Cloud site.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events