Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G Suite syncing

Raluca Pojar June 22, 2020

As a developer, I want to use the API and trigger the G Suite - "Sync now" button. What API can I use and what role should I be - so I can access these details? Is it necessary a role higher than "site admin"?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Raluca Pojar June 24, 2020

After creating a ticket to Atlassian Suport - I got a response on this problem:

"

• Currently, we have an API which is not publically available and is responsible to run the sync every 4 hours( fixed and can't be changed)
  • In case you wish to trigger the sync in between the batches, you would need to login and manually click on the sync button
  • There is no way available to trigger the sync using API call as we don't have a publically available one for automating the job.

"

If anyone else is interested in this topic - feel free to watch the progress of this ticket, also a vote for this will help speed up the process.

Ticket:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-7585

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2020

Thanks for your post on this ... I have been made aware of this ticket from another support agent as well. I would also like to do this for our staff on boarding process.

Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events