Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did Atlassian delete the product access counter screen ?!

Qu3ntin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2019

Hey

Since recently we had a screen with product access counter in the product access tab.

That was a very useful screen to have the exact number of user for each product. Plus a quick way to look for account with product access (addon included) and revoke access directly in the list.

Now we have only the configuration screen for product access (there is improvement here by the way).

We can still use user search (but still no users counter...), however we have lost 2 features :

• Counter for each product
  • Shortcut to revoke specific access directly in the users list

Was I the only one to use those features ?

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2019

Hey Quentin,

Our teams are constantly working to optimize the UI experience in our Cloud products. I think some of what you may be after is in the Manage subscriptions page in Site Administration.

You can get there either through the UI:

> Site administration > Billing > Manage subscriptions

or by URL:

<yourinstance>.atlassian.net/admin/billing/applications

This page contains counts for your active subscriptions:

image.png

The Manage users button takes you to the user list to modify who has application access, although this has been a bit of a mixed bag lately as the UI experience has been changing. My advise for user management would be to use well-defined groups for application access, then adding/removing people from the groups as needed.

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events