Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete an account

Ronen Alalush October 29, 2020

Hi,

I have an ATALSSIAN account provided by my organization.

My organization had been acquired in the last year by another organization.

The account for ATALSSIAN remained with the same email/password of the previous organization.
A few days ago I couldn't access to my account and mistakenly opened a new account 
with my new organization email (which might need to be used by the organization in the future). eventually, I succeeded to login with my old email.

My question is:
I would like to delete my new account which opened by me but still to be sure that my organization could use the same email to open for me new account in future (if these will be the decision).

Hoping I was clear with my description.

Thank You All

Ronen

2 answers

0 votes
Kelvin Hong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2020

Hi @Ronen Alalush

I would love to have a chat with you to get your perspective on a piece of work we’re currently working on around the change email experience, considering that you went through one of the main use-cases of having an email change associated with an organisation acquisition.

If you are happy to chat more around your perspective and help us run through a prototype, could you please send me through an email at khong2@atlassian.com? We will provide a thank you gift for your time.

Cheers,

Kelvin (Designer - Identity)

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2020

Hi @Ronen Alalush 

If your new account using your company's domain name and is managed by your organization, you can send a report to your organization's administrator to delete the account. I'm certain you cannot delete the account on your own.

As long as you create an account with an email address on Atlassian suite, it can create an Atlassian account for you. so in future, if you want to use it can be used.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events