• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Atlassian Organizations and Atlassian Administration and Trello Confusion

Atlassian Admin shows that I have two sites (attached in image):Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 10.32.03.png

I cannot delete the other org. I cannot verify the domain for the one which actually has products attached, as the domain is already verified. The 2 domains and 2 managed accounts are the ones I actually use to login, yet the other organisation is where the products like Jira and Confluence are mapped to.

Also, my Trello mapped to a new managed account - not my Atlassian account - hence 2x managed accounts instead of one.

I've emailed support and as I downgraded after YEARS to the free plan, they don't want to help support me even though I've been a happy paying customer for many years and it appears these issues are heavily related to migration/back-end bugs.

Any help appreciated!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I have solved this by transferring the organisation into the existing one (both of the same name) so now everything is merged.

As for Trello, I changed my username and created a new account under my Atlassian account (could not move my existing Trello account) and renamed that to my desired username. Fortunately, I did not have a lot of boards to transfer so this was fine - otherwise I could see this being a pain for anyone who has a lot of transferring to do.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Atlassian Account

Upcoming AMA with the Atlassian Identity Product Managers!

"Atlassian Account" is a space where you can raise questions about your Atlassian Account and your identity across all of our Atlassian Cloud Products. This involves understanding User Managemen...

523 views 7 16
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you