Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Organizations and Atlassian Administration and Trello Confusion

David A_ Symons March 5, 2020

Atlassian Admin shows that I have two sites (attached in image):Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 10.32.03.png

I cannot delete the other org. I cannot verify the domain for the one which actually has products attached, as the domain is already verified. The 2 domains and 2 managed accounts are the ones I actually use to login, yet the other organisation is where the products like Jira and Confluence are mapped to.

Also, my Trello mapped to a new managed account - not my Atlassian account - hence 2x managed accounts instead of one.

I've emailed support and as I downgraded after YEARS to the free plan, they don't want to help support me even though I've been a happy paying customer for many years and it appears these issues are heavily related to migration/back-end bugs.

Any help appreciated!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David A_ Symons March 9, 2020

I have solved this by transferring the organisation into the existing one (both of the same name) so now everything is merged.

As for Trello, I changed my username and created a new account under my Atlassian account (could not move my existing Trello account) and renamed that to my desired username. Fortunately, I did not have a lot of boards to transfer so this was fine - otherwise I could see this being a pain for anyone who has a lot of transferring to do.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events