How can I create an article on Atlassian Community?

Courtney - TechTime
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 10, 2022

Hi everyone,

I'd love to post an article on the Community page, but am unable to find the option to do so. I currently have 750 kudos and I'm level 4: Sapling, but level 2 with my badges. I think I may just have to be more active, but if anyone can find the answer please let me know :)

Thanks!

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2022

Welcome!

There are a few criteria the Community asks for before letting people write articles, and they're not a simple set of rules.  It is currently a manual flag - a mod has to set it on your account.

The good news is that you're pretty close to matching - clearly identified as a partner, and nearly there on the points (it's done on the badges at the moment, not kudos) are the only two things you can influence.  The current rule is you need to be level three, but you'll be there with a few more answers or comments.

Have a run through https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Atlassian-Community-online-guidelines-for-Marketplace-and/ba-p/689723

Courtney - TechTime
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 12, 2022

Thanks so much for getting back to me, Nic :)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events