Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who is my administrator for modesto.atlassian.net ?

Daniel Beausoleil
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 20, 2023

I am working on the 5G Wireless CONDOR project.  My team, RAN, needs Xfinity Mobile House accounts.  I was told to create a ticket at:   https://modesto.atlassian.net/jira/software/c/projects/ACTXM/issues

When I try I get the error:  You don't have access to modesto.atlassian.net

Looks like your administrator has marked your account daniel_beausoleil@comcast.com as inactive. Contact your administrator to solve this issue.

Who can I contact? 

Thx, Dan (daniel_beausoleil@comcast.com)

1 answer

4 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I am sorry, but we can't help you.  We're a Community of people here to talk about Atlassian stuff, and we have no access to, or knowledge of, your systems.  You need to ask the administrators of your Jira system, and we here cannot know or find out who they are.

You will need to ask other users of your system - I would start with the people who told you to create the issue, they probably are Jira users and almost certainly know who your admins are.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events