Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

access to Jira and others

Rashida Garner January 29, 2024

I have two users who need access to Jira, confluence page Data & Analytics under Analytics services Team ( AI Services)

Please advise and thanks!

3 answers

2 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2024

Hi @Rashida Garner,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

This would be a question for your Atlassian admin. Most of us here on the community are customers and do not have access to other customers instances. 

Thanks this is for a customer of mine actually who asked me, I never heard of this before LOL , I am just finding out about this website so I should refer them to their Atlassian admin is what you are saying. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2024

Yes, they need to ask their Jira admins.

And their Confluence admins, but we usually find that they are the same team as the Jira admins...

Like Rashida Garner likes this

@Mikael Sandberg Thank you so much I will inform my end users I appreciate your kind response!

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I think you are in the wrong place, your question seems to be about access to your organisation's Jira, which we can not help you with.  We're a community of people here to talk Atlassian stuff, we have less access to, or knowledge of, the system you're asking about than you do!

Your administrators may be active here, but they may not see your post (there's a lot of postings) or be able to identify it as being for them.  

You will need to ask other users of the system, if you do not know who your admins are!

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  again thanks I will inform my end users b/c I have no idea I thought I would ask... It has been answered by you 2x and above from Mikael I guess we can either delete this question or lock it and I will again inform my end users. 

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2024

No problem.  You've already marked the answers right, which tells the Community "closed".

We leave the questions in place in case someone else does a similar search, and it may be useful for them to see the answers that worked for you.

Like Rashida Garner likes this
0 votes

as I stated this is not for me but for one of my clients as a software engineer this was sent to my team so I am asking. but thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events