cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can I login to a deleted account?

boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2019

When you go to login there is this annoying feature that pops up in the top right hand corner asking if you want to login with google :-(

I made the mistake of clicking on this and it created a new account. I added my comment before realising it was a new account. I then edited the commend to say "delete this comment" and I deleted the account.

Then when I go back to login it automatically logins me into the deleted account and I can;t find a a way to login to my own account on my default browser. I am using another browser for this.

So I have the following comments with the annoying I'm New here:

new.png

How is it possible to login to a deleted account?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2019

Hello Tom,

Thank you for getting in touch with Atlassian Community!
Currently, only us from Atlassian are able to remove community accounts, so your account is still active here.
I've already sent your email and ID to the team responsible for that and soon your account will be deleted. We must wait at least 24 hours.
Also, I've removed your comment that was made with the incorrect account.

Once your account is removed, I'll update here.

Regards,
Angélica

boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2019

Thanks! I assume that's done now.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2019

Hi Tom,

I've just confirmed that it was deleted.
If you face any other issue, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events