• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

User are not sync after configure user provisioning

Hi,

I am testing the SAML integration for Atlassian access to evaluate the product.

I have integrated SAML using Azure AD as Identity provider in Atlassian Access. After assigning the users in Azure AD, the users are not syncing to the Atlassian cloud.

The verified domain is the domain name of my organization. But the domain of the email ID used in our organization is different when compared to the organization domain name.

So whenever I assign the user in the Azure AD to sync it with Atlassain cloud, it is throwing the error message as "skipped" showing the "email" value is not matching.

Since we have different domain name for our organization and different domain for the email, the sync between Azure AD and Atlassain Cloud is not happening.

I have created automatic user provisioning and it is not working. 

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Moreover the second issue is how to assign a specific product access to the users which get syncs from Azure AD.

Please give your valuable suggestions regarding the above mentioned points.

Regards,

Shahul

1 answer

Do you have a solution for this problem?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Access

We're launching improved navigation for admins

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is Avni Barman and I am a Product Manager on the Atlassian Access team! One of my top priorities is to help make the administrator's life easier through improved pro...

748 views 0 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you