Trusted user cannot access Jira Service Desk with SSO

jtabernero September 26, 2019

Hi everyone,

The user has to use a single sign-on to have access to the Service Desk, and appears as active in the users list at the same time that it's included in the jira-servicedesk-users group.

Clicking in the user options 'Show product access', I get a message that reads: "Product access failed to load. Please try again later."

Cannot seem to find the solution for this user, is the only one having problems from a 13 users list.

Thanks for your time :)

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 27, 2019

Hi jtabernero,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Thank you for reporting this issue to us, I was able to replicate here on my local environment.

Based on that, I created a bug for our dev team to check:

Please, click on “This affects my team” and also watch to receive updates.

About the user not able to access Service Desk, can you please let us know if they are seeing some error when trying to log in? If so, what is the error?

Have they tried to log in using incognito mode? With this test, we will make sure they are using the right account to log in.

I tested here with my test account that is trusted and this account was not added to the default group, but I was able to access Service Desk normally.

Also, as a test, can you change the role to the user to Basic and let the access to Service Desk just to check if they will be able to log in on the instance?

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events