Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with sign in to Jira after changing email

Kostiantyn Baran December 24, 2018

Hello!

We have a strange problem with sign in after changing email. The user never had been logged to Jira before.  After entering email and redirection to login.microsoft.com and entering email there - we received an error "Oops, there was an error logging you in.
login.forbidden.handle-linked-saml-users.update-linked-primary-user-email-failed-400.content"

I don`t understand where is the problem. We are checking everywhere, maybe somebody can help me. 

Looking forward.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Meyer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 28, 2018

Hi @Kostiantyn Baran,

This is a bug that we have identified. Unfortunately the only solution right now is to create a support request so that we can fix this for you. See more details here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ACCESS-609

Regards,

Dave

Atlassian Access Product Management

Val Terebizh February 19, 2019

Hey, We are also having this issue.

Any update with the fix?

Thanks

Dave Meyer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2019

Hi @Val Terebizh ,

Unfortunately we haven't been able to deliver a fix for this bug yet, but you can contact Atlassian support and they will be help to resolve it for you. Don't forget that you get priority support from Atlassian as part of your Atlassian Access subscription 🙂

Regards,

Dave

Val Terebizh February 19, 2019

Got it!

Thanks, I'm working with support now to resolve this.

Cheers,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events