Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to the administrator account that manages other accounts

admin_m4m
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2024

We are a company and use the Trello software with several employees. All accounts have an email address with the same domain. This domain therefore belongs to the organization that was created in Atlas. In order to remove or create new employees, the accounts must be managed. To do this, I have to log in with my administrator account, which manages the organization. Problem: Apparently we either no longer have the admin access data, saved them incorrectly or oversaved them, or I accidentally deleted the admin account because I confused it with another account (is that even possible?). Now I currently have no chance of managing the individual accounts. How can I access my organization again?

1 answer

1 vote
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2024

Hi @admin_m4m

Welcome to the community.  For something of that nature I would reach out directly to Atlassian Support for assistance: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

I hope you can get a quick resolution from them.

admin_m4m
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2024

Hi Jimmy Seddon,
thanks a lot for your quick help! 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events