Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed accounts from not verified domains

Hugo Mora July 25, 2023

Hi,

Please allow me present our scenario. On our Identity Provider (Azure AD) we store our internal user (with our verified domains) and also our customers (with his/her work domain) and a password used on other service oriented systems that we provide.

On Datacenter, we populate secondary email as the email to use, so they receive notifications on his/her preferred email account.

Migrating to cloud, how can allow to authenticate users with his/her domain and our password? 

Thanks a lot,

--Hugo

1 answer

1 vote
Bhavya Nag
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2023

Hi @Hugo Mora, it sounds like you're looking to enforce single sign-on (SSO) by redirecting users to your identity provider.

For your managed accounts (i.e. those you've claimed under your verified domains) you can leverage Atlassian Access to enforce SSO as part of authentication policies.

For external users (i.e. those from domains other than the ones you've verified), SSO enforcement is currently not available although we have prioritized it on our Cloud roadmap - see here. As part of the newly launched external user security feature, we do currently offer two-step verification for external users via a one-time password (OTP) sent to their email address. You can learn more about external user security here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events