Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License

Fptsupport
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 4, 2024

Please help me answer: When I have added an email abc@xyz.com to grant access to that email to xyz.atlassian.net but the above image appears. Do I need a license from the xyz.atlassian.net administrator or the email abc@xyz.com license?

Screenshot 2024-04-05 124207.png

1 answer

0 votes
Kieren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2024

Hi @Fptsupport 

It sounds like you’ve added your email domain (@xyz.com) to the user access setting area (see https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/control-how-users-get-access-to-products/).

Then, when users try and visit your site (xyz.atlassian.net) they get this error screen?

This error screen appears when you’ve hit your license limit in one or more of the products that the user is trying to gain access to.

You can:

1. Manually remove Jira product access from some existing users.

2. Upgrade your Jira product to give you more user licenses.

3. Use an addon to automatically remove users from your Jira product that are inactive. Smolsoftware.com offers such an app.

Hope that helps,

-Kieren

Co-founder @ Smol Software | Ex-Atlassian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events