Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it easy to merge my one or two old Atlassian IDs with the last one I am using now?

Gregory Kneller November 26, 2019

I have changed from private to business email address recently

I have some karma points in jira.atlassian.net, answers, etc. on the old account,

As a community user, I would like to be able to transfer the karma points (badges, etc.) between atlassian  IDs, at least from  old ID to new one, or so.   

2 answers

1 vote
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 26, 2019

@Gregory Kneller here is an article with more details. We can't merge accounts but you can change the email address on your preferred account.  Try this:

I need to change my email address but don't want to lose my history!

You can update your email address on your Atlassian account.

1. Visit https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/profile-and-visibility

2. Update the E-mail address field  

3. Log out of Community

4. Log back in to Community

Gregory Kneller November 26, 2019

Thank you Monique/

But I have already another Atlassian ID linked to the new email address

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 26, 2019

@Gregory Kneller I see, I see. We may have to do this manually then.

Please email communitymanagers@atlassian.com with the following:

• A link to your new Community profile (the one associated with your company email address)
  • A link to your old Community profile (the one associated with your personal email address and your old content)

We can then work to re-associate your history with the profile attached to your company email address.

Like Gregory Kneller likes this
0 votes
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 26, 2019

Calling @Monique vdB 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events