Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wanna remove a domain from my Atlassian admin account, what should I do?

Ihsan Almusawi November 16, 2020

there is no option to delete unverified domain from my sites 

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2020

Hi Ihsan,

While Daniel Ebers response is technically correct, in that you can remove an unverified domain from the organization, I fear that your question might be asking for something different here.

There is currently no means for you to delete or remove an organization that you see on the admin.atlassian.com site.  We have an existing feature request for the ability of administrators to do this over in ACCESS-81.  I can understand the desire to do this, especially if you have created several test organizations here.  You can still rename these, so perhaps that could be a helpful way to organize these for now.

Does this help answer your question?  If not, could you post a screenshot of which element on the page you are looking to remove here?

Andy

Ihsan Almusawi November 18, 2020

Thanks Andy for fast response, so I'm not the owner of our website and that why I wanted to remove domain from my account, and I couldn't find this remove option on my Atlassian admin account, therefore I found a way to grant admin access to the domain owner and now I don't have access to that anymore.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2020

Hi Ihsan,

when you navigate to the list of Domains you see three columns:
Name, Status, Accounts

In columns "Accounts" the text "Verify domain" appears. Next to that text are three dots. When you click onto them you can select "remove" and the verfication of the domain will be canceled.

Cheers,
Daniel

Ihsan Almusawi November 18, 2020

Thanks Daniel for fast response, so I'm not the owner of our website and that why I wanted to remove domain from my account, and I couldn't find this remove option on my Atlassian admin account even in that specific page you mentioned, therefore I found a way to grant admin access to the domain owner and now I don't have access to that anymore.

0 votes
mujahid khaiser February 18, 2021

Hi Ihsan

1.Go to www.atlassian.com

2.Login to with your atlassian account

3.Click on 6 dot square and choose Atlassian Start

4.Click on Administration

5.You will get your organization's admin page

6.Click on "(n)domains," next to (n)managed account

7.Then you will get the "verified domains" page

8.Click on the three dot and select "Remove"

Suggest an answer