Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create an account in fl.adquantumdesign.com?

Yu January 22, 2021

Hello, help me please to create an account in fl.adquantumdesign.com!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2021

Is that an Atlassian system?  Where are you stuck on getting an account created?  Do you need to ask the owners/administrators of it?

Yu January 22, 2021

As i understand - it is, but i really don't know how to get there) https://fl.adquantumdesign.com/login.jsp?os_destination=%2Fsecure%2FForgotLoginDetails.jspa

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2021

You'll need to ask the owners/administrators, not us.

Yu January 22, 2021

I tried to contact them but nobody answer, then i try to get answer here) Sorry if it's a wrong place )

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 22, 2021

It is not the wrong place, but it's also not the right place.

We're a community of people with an interest in Atlassian stuff.  We're more than happy to help when people are stuck with a problem with, or have questions about,  anything Atlassian.

But in this case, you need access to a system that we do not have any access to, or even knowledge of.  Let alone the admin rights in the organisation that owns it.  Your admins might be active here, but you're gambling on them reading a post and recognising that it's for them as well as being here!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events