cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change subdomain

Апарин Сергей
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 5, 2019

I have two questions:

1. How to change the subdomain

2. how to delete a user who is a super-administrator

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2019

To change your url, you need to raise a support request with Atlassian, over at https://support.atlassian.com/contact - until recently, they did not do url changes, but they do now, as long as you don't ask frequently.  Choose your new url carefully, while it can be changed, it is going to be with you for a while.

2 votes
Yury Lubanets August 5, 2019

Hello,

1. Can you clarify what you mean?

2. You need to be Jira System Administrator to delete user with Jira System Administrator global permission. Take a look at this article About JIRA System Administrators and JIRA Administrators

1 vote
Апарин Сергей
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 5, 2019

I have address name1.atlassian.net and I need name2.atlassian.net

Dale Richards
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 26, 2019

Сергей, Вы узнали, как это делается? Мне тоже нужно.

Sergei, did you figure out how to do this? I need to do it, too.

Dale R.

Like Aleksandr Martianov likes this
Aleksandr Martianov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 7, 2021

how to do it???? 

Like Subramanyam DV likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events