I'd like to ask about licensing and pricing of Confluence, JIRA software and Atlasian access.
Our goal is to set up cloud solution for our company with :
- up to 50 users (included bellow mentioned 10 Confluence users) for JIRA Software (managing project and task management)
- up to 10 users for use Confluence and also these 10 users will use JIRA software as integrated task management (from confluence to jira a back to see task status in confluence)
For this we have to buy :
- JIRA Software Cloud Standard for 50 users (3 500 dollars)
- Confluence Cloud Free for 10 users (for free) or have to buy Standard (up to 50 users, 2 500 dollars)?
- do we have buy also Atlassian access for Confluence use? ... for 10 users or 50 users ?
Hi @Jozef Vodny,
Atlassian Access exists outside of the context of Jira or Confluence and is used to provide additional user administration as the Atlassian Organization level of your instance. This allows you to use a third party identity platform (Azure AD, Okta, etc.) and SSO authentication. It is licensed for every user that will be accessing any other Atlassian product. For example:
If you are planning to have 10 users for Confluence and those same 10 users will also be a part of your 50 users for Jira, you would need to have 50 Atlassian Access licenses.
But, if your Confluence users were going to be 10 different users from the 50 Jira users you would need 60 Atlassian Access licenses.
I hope that helps!
thanks for explanation ...it more clear now for me :)
just to be sure also with Confluence. Is it possible to use Confluence Free version for 10 users and also to use JIra Software for 50 users (included 10 confluence users) to use integration between Confluence and JIRA Software for example for meeting minutes with creating task in Confluenced and automatic created in JIRA (this integration will be used just for 10 users).
Or it have to be same level from point of view counts of users for JIRA and Confluence ?
Hi Atlassian Community, My name is Avni Barman and I am a Product Manager on the Atlassian Access team! One of my top priorities is to help make the administrator's life easier through improved pro...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events