cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed Jobs

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2020

I changed jobs recently and now have an Atlassian community account for both jobs. Is there a way for me to keep my progress and history from my last job and apply it to my new job? For instance, this is me...https://community.atlassian.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2985688, but when I log in on my current network at my new job, I am a brand new person; https://community.atlassian.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/4193903. Is there a way for me to merge my progress into my new account?

1 answer

1 vote
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 28, 2020

Hello @Summer_Hogan,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

When it comes to merging accounts or profiles, this option is currently unavailable.

If you can't access your previous account, it's possible to transfer the activity to your personal new Community account.

Please, check the article below for more information:

That didn't work! My email is locked down because it's associated with my company

In this case, you should create a new Community account using your preferred personal email address. Once set up, actually log in to the Community using this account that is now associated with your personal email address. Important: Do not create any new activity with the new account, as it cannot be migrated or combined with your previous activity.

Then, email communitymanagers@atlassian.com with the following information:

• A link to your original Community profile (the one associated with your company email address) and include the old email address
  • A link to your new Community profile (the one associated with your personal email address) and include the new email address

Your Community Managers can then work to re-associate your history with the profile attached to your personal email address. Remember: Any activity from your new profile will not be migrated, so it's best to leave it blank/unused.

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2021

Thank you so much Angelica! 

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events