Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Cannot transfer one organisation to another

Edited

Hi

I have same issue.

So, What I have to do ?

1 answer

1 vote

Hello @Active Digital Labs,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The issue that you are facing when transferring products is something that must be unblocked on our side.

With this said, I fixed it here on both organizations and now you should be able to transfer the products.

Please, take your time to test and let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Thanks It's works,

But how do I delete product ? because I thought both were merged, but It is now show as 2 products :(

Hi @Active Digital Labs,

Cloud sites cannot be merged. So, when moving products from one organization to another it means that the site under an organization will be moved to another one, so you can manage both sites from one place.

If you don’t want to use one of the sites anymore, you need to cancel the subscription, so the site will be deactivated and then deleted.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Access

Atlassian Access Demo Q&A Recap

Hi Community! Thank you to all who joined our ongoing monthly Atlassian Access demo! We have an engaging group of attendees who asked many great questions. I’ll share a recap of frequently ask...

1,160 views 4 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you