Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access work account

I have created an account with my work email. When I tried pressing the "Forgot Password button" even though it says that a link is being set to my email, I am no receiving anything. I can't login using the email and password, or the microsoft login. 

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2021

@Sergio Francisco Moreira da Silva Pessegueiro Welcome to the Atlassian Community

Sounds like the application is connected to your company's Microsoft account.  Your password will be the same password you log in to Microsoft applications.  You will not change your password in any Atlassian application.  You will need to contact your Atlassian administrator to ensure that your account has access and that it is the proper account to use when logging in.

When I try to login I get a message prompting me to verify my email but even though It’s telling me that a code has been sent to my email I never received it! 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2021

@Sergio Francisco Moreira da Silva Pessegueiro Who is your administrator?  Can they look at your account?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events