Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 company are now 1 but we want to keep both atlassian accounts with shared access

jenna lunardi September 18, 2022

Hi there,

I am part of a company who has an existing Atlassian account. My company has taken over another company who also have their own existing atlassian account.

We want both companies to have access to both atlassian accounts but via a single login.

Is this possible, or will one company have to have everything recreated in the others account?

if there is an existing post on how to tackle this, please share.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
carlosughini
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2022

Hi Jenna,

Unfortunately, at the moment it is not possible to have two different Atlassian organizations and use the same users to access both.

Also, there is a feature request suggesting to add a possibility to merge two organizations and I strongly recommend voting and adding a comment there:

But maybe one possible solution that you could use would be to migrate all the information from one site to another one. And for this Atlassian has a pretty good documentation explaining how to do it:

Merging two Confluence Cloud instances Confluence is best done with exporting all spaces of your source Confluence separately and importing them to the target Confluence:

Please check the information above and let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Carlos

jenna lunardi September 19, 2022

this is great information! thank you so much for responding!

Like Kerli Loopman likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events