Is there a way to get a list of all issues linked to an Atlas Goal?

James Abram March 19, 2024

Hi all,

we're rather new to Atlas (free) and are using Jira (Standard) heavily. We've started setting up goals and projects in Atlas and linking them to Jira Epics but I can't seem to use the linked goals in a Jira Issue Filter.

So, is there a way to get a list of all issues linked to an Atlas Goal? We'd like to use this for dashboards an monitoring of progress.

Any help would be much apprechiated, thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2024
James Abram March 19, 2024

Hi @Amanda Barber thanks for the quick response!

I've read into this and did some testing but what I can't seem to get is a drill down view similar to:

Goal 1

> Epic 1, Status, Start/Due Date etc

> Epic 2, Status, Start/Due Date etc

Other than manual updates it is difficult to monitor progress in reaching goals over multiple work items.

We'd also like to use the linked goals information (goal ID, name) in Jira Issue Filters, but I believe this is not possible at this point.

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2024

I see what you mean - that would be a great option, but I agree that I don't think it's available (yet??) :)

James Abram March 20, 2024

Ok thanks anyways ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events