Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Halp Assist Slack. How can I add screenshots as part of the ticket creation?

Jin Yi Liu Fu July 11, 2023

I was wondering if I can attach screenshots or files to the ticket before I create it. Or is the only way by attaching it as part of the thread afterwards? 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2023

Hi @Jin Yi Liu Fu,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Yes, screenshots in the initial message will be added to the request as an attachment. 

Hi @Mikael Sandberg

Thanks for responding. I actually meant for so in Slack I start the command using /halp then this pop up shows up where I fill in my details. However, it doesn't give me the option to be able to attach images or an attachment ( see image below). Therefore wondering if there is some setting that would allow me to do so. 

Halp.png

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2023

If you are using the form then no, it will not allow you to add a screenshot to it. The only time it will include it is if you add a message in the request channel, or comment in the thread after the request has been created.

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Is there a way to set up the message function that you are mention above to replace the form? Will it still shows the messages as a ticket in Halp? 

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 11, 2023

When you enable Halp you create a request channel and a triage channel. When users add a message in the request channel it will generate a ticket in Halp. If this message contains a screenshot it will be added as an attachment.

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this
Jin Yi Liu Fu July 12, 2023

I see got it thanks for the response 

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this
1 vote
Emel Doğrusöz December 1, 2023

Hello @Jin Yi Liu Fu , 

Since Halp is not available anymore, you may want to use Actioner's ticketing solution instead. It has all the capabilities you need, such as attachment syncronization. 

https://actioner.com/solutions/help-desk

https://actioner.com/support-use-cases

https://actioner.com/app-directory/conversational-ticketing-with-zendesk-47

You can connect it to your ticketing tools like Jira Service Management or Zendesk, or use the standalone version. And run all your ticketing and service management actions from Slack. Let me know if you need any help. 

Thanks, 

Emel Dogrusoz 

Co-founder @ Actioner

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events