Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ»πŸ‚ Apptoberfest Demo: Projectrak - Project Tracking for Jira πŸ»πŸ‘Œ

39 comments

Comment

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 21, 2021

Thank you @Patricia LΓ³pez πŸ€©βœ”
giphy

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2021

Wow, those are pretty cool features and great job on the demo!! :)

Like β€’ Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ likes this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2021

Always happy to learn about Jira apps in the project management space πŸ€“ Thanks for sharing @Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ !

Dmytro Kvashenko _DOIT-BI_ October 25, 2021

Hi @Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ 

Great app and demo🀩
We use it in our work for convenient control of our projects. This is something incredible😎🀩

We also integrated Projectrak with our plugins. Article

Thank you very much for a wonderful application.

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 25, 2021

Hi @Kishan Sharma, so cool to read you. You don't have an idea how welcomed those words are 🀩

If you want to learn more about the app, please don't hesitate to approach us, and we could make a customized demo, or you could event pass by the Projectrak's getting started guide

I hope you find it helpful!!

Like β€’ Kishan Sharma likes this
Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
October 25, 2021

It's cool to have you passing by @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_!!

I'm not getting tired of saying this. The #Apptoberfest has been a great online initiative and the closest thing to an offline Teams event (a.k.a. Summit) regarding getting to know great people and helpful apps.

Your Foxly demo alongside @Biro it's really fresh, and I'm not sure if I could rock those outfits that well. As PM category apps developers, we could maybe collaborate and work something out together in the future.

giphy

Cheers, mates!! πŸ‚πŸ»βœ”

Like β€’ Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ likes this
Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
October 25, 2021

Those are excellent news @Dmytro Kvashenko _DOIT-BI_; we didn't know that (that you use the integration to work internally)!!

We're delighted with the integration we have achieved. The ability to export Jira project information into Microsoft Power BI is flawless 🀩🀩

Thanks for passing by, Demi, you rock!! πŸ™Œβœ”πŸ€˜πŸΌ

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 25, 2021

Agreed @Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ , I was watching quite a big portion of app demos yesterday and I discovered some pretty interesting apps! It'll probably take me another 2 days to watch all Apptoberfest demos πŸ˜…

Happy you like our Foxly 🦊 demo too! We had quite a bit of fun making it.

In terms of collaboration of future projects, @Biro is planning something really cool in the project management space for the next year so we'll keep in touch! πŸš€ πŸ€“

Lukas Gotter _ Meetical
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 28, 2021

Great video, thanks for pointing me to it @Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ - missing the Oktoberfest flair a bit, put more prezels next time ;) 

Check out our contribution as well. How to run awesome meetings, also during Oktoberfest season? Meet and impress your german customers on how effectively you work as Project Manager! 

🍺 Apptoberfest Demo 🎊 Meetical Meetings for Confluence (funny video)

Like β€’ # people like this
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 28, 2021

Hey @Lukas Gotter _ Meetical no beer? NO BEER? what's going on there? Empty glasses? πŸ˜‚

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
October 29, 2021

I know!! #Apptoberfest has been a great win to learn more about a bunch of apps @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_.

I'll take your word down and wait for that top-secret project πŸ˜Žβœ”

Again, thanks for passing by!! 

Like β€’ Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ likes this
Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
October 29, 2021

Thank you, my man, @Lukas Gotter _ Meetical!!

Next time, pretzels (and beers -I must agree with @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ on this-) go on your expense. Hopefully, that #Apptoberfest will be in-person? What do you think, @Maggie Norby Adams??

Indeed!! I passed by already; it's a nice video!

Like β€’ Gorka Puente _Appfire_ likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2021

@Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ great demo that provides in-depth information about your application.

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Solutions Partner
November 2, 2021

Thank you very much, @Brant Schroeder; there're many working hours invested in those videos. Glad to know you found them helpful!! πŸ€˜πŸΌβœ”

AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events