where can I get the jira-service desk-public-rest-api-plugin jar?

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to get the library jira-service desk-public-rest-api-plugin for maven

<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.servicedesk</groupId>
<artifactId>jira-servicedesk-public-rest-api-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1000.268.0</version>
</dependency>

to use the notation com.atlassian.servicedesk.api.rest.annotations.RunInCustomerContext,

but that is not in the repositories Atlassian

atlassian.PNG

Where can I get the jira-service desk-public-rest-api-plugin jar?

Thanks in advance
Regards

2 answers

0 votes

Hey David,

The Maven repository you're looking at is actually a mirror of other internal repos; if you look at the listings, you'll only ever seen what's been previously requested. To validate this, I typed in the full URL to the jar you were looking for, and you'll see that it now shows up in the listing.

The better way of doing this, is to simply add a dependency in your project, and let Maven download the jar for you. The dependency you have in the message above is correct - that should just work, provided that your Maven (~/.m2/settings.xml) or your project know about this Atlassian repository.

That said, if you're looking for this annotation, you're probably using the server version; change your dependency to use 3.2.0 instead. You'd need something like this 

<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.servicedesk</groupId>
<artifactId>jira-servicedesk-public-rest-api-plugin</artifactId>
<version>3.2.0-060</version>
</dependency>

Let me know if that helps !

ok, this works
thank you very much

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

44 views 2 4
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you