Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when i create issue from my site using API , the message arrives "this component is not for ... project"

nadeem ahmad
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 13, 2017

when i create issue from my site using API , the message arrives "this component is not for ... project". even this messages not seeing for some other project. fetching same project's components.

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2017

When creating an issue and putting a component on it, you must use a component that exists in the project you are creating the issue in.  It sounds to me like you are trying to create an issue with a component from a different project.  Components are different for each project, even if you give them identical names.

nadeem ahmad
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 13, 2017

the message is this... components:Components Public website(10002) are not valid for project 'qa_proj01'.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2017

You need to give it a component that is in that project.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events