Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i get the Remaining sums of all sub-issues?

ilan_slonim October 20, 2016

i have a requirement that has sub-issues of stories, and they have sub-tasks with remaining time. i want to put the calculated sum of all remaining sums from the stories. tried very hard to find a solution but couldn't.

my idea is to show a "remaining estimate sum" for a requirement, which is implemented by several stories. the requirements come from many different people, and showing the sum of all of them together doesn't give much info. all the scripts/jqls (we pay for scriptrunner) offer you to sum up the remaining estimates of linked issues or sub-issues, but not to sum up their sums.

thanks a lot!

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
adammarkham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2016

It would be best to do this with a scripted field, please see the example here which is just a variation of this: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/recipes/scriptfields/workRemainingInLinkedIssues.html

How are the sub issues linked to stories? Is it only the subtasks that have remaining time?

Let me know and i'll try to put an example together for you.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events