Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member introductions to the Agile Community Group

Viewing page 5 of 8

181 comments

Comment

jAwAd April 18, 2023

I started with Agile back in 2015.  Till then I have been using Scrum/Kanban as integral part of my daily work. I am mostly interested with Scrum and Automation. I am glad to be part of this group and learn and share experiences.

Like • # people like this
Mark Douglas April 18, 2023

Hello! I'm new here. I hope to increase my knowledge about JIRA software!

Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2023

Welcome to the group, @Mark Douglas

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2023

Greetings everyone,

My name is Ajay and I have been using Atlassian Jira Software for over 8 years. I am excited to be taking the ACP-120 certification exam next weekend. In addition, I have also developed a tool called Scrum Standup Manager as part of Codegeist 2021.

I am happy to join this group and look forward learning and sharing experiences with all of you.

Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2023

Welcome, @Ajay _view26_ ! It's so nice to have you in the group!

Pragya_Malhotra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2023

Hi Everyone,

I am Pragya Malhotra, and I am a new Atlassian Community Leader for the user community group in Sydney. I am a Technical Consultant and have 9 years of experience as an IT professional. 

- I work with one of the Atlassian partners and help its clients to configure, manage and maintain Atlassian tools along with the apps. I enjoy working with clients on the best practices around these tools and ways of working.

- I cook almost every day but my hobby is to prepare something special on the days when I have time. When I say something special, it could be of any cuisine. I try to plate and present it nicely for my food-dedicated Instagram account. 

Hoping to learn along with all!

Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
May 1, 2023

@Pragya_Malhotra congrats on being a new Community Leader! Welcome to the group, we're so happy you're here! 

Dave Wuensch _Decadis AG_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2023

Hi I am Dave, Partner Manager at Decadis in Germany. We are a Solution and Marketplace partner in the ecosystem. 

That answered Icebreaker question No. 1 :)

If I am not in the office I like snowboarding, soccer, and Wing Tsun.

I hope to discuss lots of interesting topics in the group and maybe meet one or the other also in person one day.

Cheers
Dave

Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2023

Hello Everyone.

I'm a Scrum Master having 5 years of experience in Healthcare IT industry in different roles such as Quality Assurance Automation Envineer, DevOps and Project Manager. Currently focusing on managing Projects and Products as Scrum Master and Product Owner role for independent products.  Happy to be in this group

Thank You

Stephanie Simons May 8, 2023

Hello! Product Manager here, who works with developers in both Ukraine and India. I love that Jira keeps us in touch across all those time zones. Looking to enhance my Agile knowledge in this group as my team struggles with some of the concepts occasionally. 

Ojase Emmanuval
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 8, 2023

I am a certified Atlassian Professional looking forward to enhance my agile skills so that i can serve clients better

Michelle Yip May 9, 2023

Hi! I'm a senior scrum master with a scale-up sized global company, and Atlassian is my core tool that I use daily. I'm particularly interested in growing my skillsets in automation and reporting tools in JIRA, and I fell in love with the recent beta-version release Jira Product Discovery :) 

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 10, 2023

Welcome, @Michelle Yip  👋

Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
May 10, 2023

Welcome to the group @Michelle Yip

We're so excited to have you. I also love Jira Product Discovery! 

Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2023

Hello Agilists, 

• I am a Software PM with a flair for using the Atlassian stack where I can. 
  • I work for an international consultancy firm where I'm managing portfolios and projects, or improving business and team delivery processes in organisations.  
  • My goal for this year is to relearn, from the ground up, Kanban metrics and how they fit in with our processes and projects. 
  • I am looking to talk to individuals that can share their insights and experiences with managing difficult projects, teams, and frameworks. 

Looking forward to the replies.

Thanks,

Danny

Charly [DEISER]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2023

Hi Everyone,

Mi name is Carlos Aparicio and I'm glad I have found this group, I have to say my knowledge in Agile is pretty basic and I would like to increase it.  I'm sure that I will be able to learn more about Agile in this group.

Cheers!

Nicole Pomponio May 17, 2023

Hi Everyone!

I am new to the Community but have been working with JIRA for some time now. End User for years, more recently getting to dive into automation, workflows, and more. I used to work for a software company in the Life Insurance space, but am working for a Salesforce Consulting company now. 

I'm hoping to learn more about Agile as we look to add some structure to our delivery and change management processes.

I love to cook, and read and I cannot sit still. 

-Nicole

Georg Mayer May 22, 2023

Hello everybody!

My name is George (or only Georg in German), I am one of the founders of Deltaminds Consulting GmbH. We are an agile consulting company with 5 employees based in Munich.

I've been using Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira and Trello) for quite some time, starting as a user. Since 2017 I was one of the Confluence admins of my former company (600 employees).

Of course, we have been using the Atlassian tools since the beginning when we started our own company in 2019. We use Trello daily, it stores our entire backlog, sprint backlog, ideas and whats already done :-) 
In the next days/weeks we will move forward from Trello to JIRA for a better collaboration with our OKRs.
And we use Confluence to organize and document really everything whats inside of our company (our Deltaminds vision and mission, OKRs, agreements with employees, processes, active projects, etc.). 

By the way, as a trainer and agile coach I am expert for advanced deep dive trainings at one of our customers (OEM automotive) in its own academy of education since 3 years now.

I am looking forward to exciting discussions and happy to join the community!

Best regards,
Georg

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2023

Welcome, @Georg Mayer  👋

Georg Mayer May 23, 2023

Thanks @Dave Rosenlund 

Juliette Lallement _Elements Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 25, 2023

Hi everyone! I am Juliette, I am a Product Manager and passionate about Agile practices! 

So I'll looking forward to sharing learnings and discovering new practices!

Apart from being an Agile lover, I like to craft things out of clay on my free time! 

Nice to meet you all!

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 26, 2023

Hello!  New to the group, but not new to Agile.  I manage Jira and Confluence in the financial sector and I'm always looking for new insights and perspectives.

Reinaldo Borges Júnior May 28, 2023

Hi. I'm from Brazil (São Paulo city). I work at a finance company. My title is software project manager. I lead 3 teams remotely. The biggest challenge is getting everyone on the team engaged with the platform.

Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
May 30, 2023

Welcome to the group, @Reinaldo Borges Júnior

Kyren Cabellon June 5, 2023

Hello everyone! My name is Kyren ("Ky"), and I'm excited to be a part of this group. I have a diverse professional background that spans different roles. Starting as an HR Generalist, I transitioned into becoming a Project Manager focused on automation projects and eventually found my passion as a Product Manager.

One of the most unique experiences I've had in my career is building out a product team from the ground up, utilizing Agile and Scrum methodologies. It was an exciting journey that taught me valuable lessons about team dynamics, collaboration, and delivering successful products.

Currently, I work for a company that specializes in providing people and technology solutions for B2B businesses. We strive to create innovative and efficient solutions to help companies thrive in today's dynamic marketplace.

When it comes to antiquated ways of working, I believe there is a need to strike a balance between quick thinking and deep thinking. Often, we get caught up in the fast-paced nature of our work, leaving little time for reflection and strategic decision-making. I would love to see a shift towards a more balanced approach that values both quick problem-solving and thoughtful analysis.

In joining this group, my main goal is to connect with like-minded individuals and learn from their experiences. I believe that by sharing our challenges and triumphs, we can collectively grow and overcome obstacles more effectively.

Outside of work, I enjoy pursuing various hobbies. Whether it's exploring the outdoors, diving into a good book, dancing, or doing yoga, I find joy and relaxation in these activities.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and being a valuable member of this group. If you have any questions or want to discuss anything, feel free to reach out!

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2023

Welcome, Ky! 👋

Sayed Bares _ServiceRocket_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2023

Welcome aboard Ky!

Kyren Cabellon June 5, 2023
Tobias H
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 15, 2023

Hi all! I'm Tobias. I work as a System Administrator focused on Collaboration and Productivity tools, which of course includes our Atlassian products.

I am currently working at a SaaS/Cloud only company, but has a past in Microsoft and physical servers.

I am a firm believer in async work and not having meetings for the sake of meetings. Putting everything into words in a document or comments in a Jira issue or Conf page makes it so that everyone can participate and contribute no matter what time of day they are working in the day. Everyone will get the same info, and faster than if delivered in a meeting, and ultimately less ambigous.

I look forward to see all your tips and ideas on how to work smoother and more effciently! :D

Manoj Gangwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 19, 2023

Hello!

New to the group, but not new to Agile. I manage Jira and Confluence in the IT sector and I'm always looking for new insights and perspectives.

Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
June 20, 2023

Welcome to the group, @Manoj Gangwar !

Sanjen Bariki
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2023

Hello Legends,

I am sanjen, Working in Atlassian Products last 3 years and connected with Atlassian Community from start of Job.

It grate to learn

Arthur Coelho Pinto June 21, 2023

Hello everyone!

I'm Arthur from Brazil. I've been studying Agile for some time, particularly Scrum.

1. What type of team or company do you work for?

- IT Company, financial software development.

2. What is an antiquated way of working and how would you want to see it change?

- Being unable to work from home in an IT company (Brazil is a very resistant country to home office)

3. What do you hope to get out of this group?

- Just learn and meet new people.

4. What do you hope to bring to this group?

- Discussions and ideas.

5. What is your favorite Jira configuration tip and why? 

- Using Jira Automation to send me an e-mail reminding me some stuff i have to do hahaha.

6. Do you have a hobby or something you enjoy when not working? 

- Yep, i do love playing videogames!

Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 30, 2023

HI, I'm part of Onward. We are a new Atlassian Marketplace partner focused on building 

worker engagement apps. Our first app, OnRewards is focused on improving camaraderie within Agile teams.
I hope to learn and share best practices on improving productivity, transparency and incentivizaton for Agile team.
Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
July 5, 2023

Welcome to the group, @Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2023

What type of team or company do you work for?

I work in the automation department for SCADA

What is an antiquated way of working and how would you want to see it change?

In agile I like that you try to create all known task at project start and that you have a list of your open points and their status

What do you hope to get out of this group?

Maybe some ideas how to use agile better

What do you hope to bring to this group?

Maybe I can answer some questions

What is your favorite Jira configuration tip and why? 

As jira admin I try to build issue searches and dashboards shared with all users so they don't have to do it.

Do you have a hobby or something you enjoy when not working? 

-

Markus Fredén
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2023

Hi everyone!

I have worked as an Atlassian Consultant for two different platinum partners and multiple other jobs as an Atlassian Expert.

I'm currently unemployed but I'm happy to be here to soak up and share knowledge!

/Markus

Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
July 5, 2023

We're so happy to have you, @Markus Fredén

Michael Henrys {TechTime} July 4, 2023

Hello everyone! 👋

I work as a developer at an Atlassian Solutions Partner and Marketplace Vendor! 

I hope to learn more about agile, and hopefully get some tips to help me and my team.

Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
July 5, 2023

Welcome to the group, @Michael Henrys {TechTime}

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events