Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member introductions to the Agile Community Group

Viewing page 4 of 8

179 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2023

Hi,

I'm Nic Brough, I work for Adaptavist (a solution partner and vendor for Atlassian).

I've been an Atlassian focussed consultant for almost 20 years, at one point in the very distant past, having Martin Fowler visit my then company to explain Agile to them.  And to continue the name-dropping, Jon Kern also works for Adaptavist.

I'm here to see how people are adopting it, and working with it, I've seen so many different ways to do it, and people surprise me all the time.

Like # people like this
John Williams January 18, 2023

Hi all,

Curious to hear if anyone has heard when ScriptRunner will roll out a full version of the Behaviours app (including customer fields)? 

Like # people like this
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2023

Hi everyone,

I'm a Scrum Master working on a variety of different projects, and have been an Atlassian consultant at Automation Consultants, (a Platinum Solutions partner) for just under 5 years.

Great to be a part of the group! :)

Like # people like this
Dinesh Dhinakaran
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2023

Hi Everyone,

This Dinesh Dhinakaran, iam just joining this group now.

Happy to be a part of this group.

Like # people like this
olajumoke iromini January 31, 2023

Hi everyone, my name is Ola, I am super excited to be part of this great community. I am a certified scrum master and working with 2 scrum teams that are new to agile. I am new here, please welcome me , i am looking to connect with scrum masters and agile coaches for learning, tips that can help me enhance my team members agility mindset. I am also interested in joining scrum masters community of practice. Last but certainly not the least  I am open to new exciting remote scrum masters opportunities or hybrid to Atlanta Georgia USA, should  you have any opportunities in your network please do not hesitate to reach out to me at olajumoke.iromini@gmail.com. I am also happy to connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/feed

Like # people like this
Tommy Augustine February 2, 2023

Hi All,

I work for a FinTech Software company and enjoy Storm Chasing outside of work. Feel free to network with me on LinkedIn and Twitter!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/teaugustine/

https://twitter.com/TommyAugustine4

Like # people like this
Jeff McKee February 22, 2023

Hi I'm an agile scrum master looking to get hints, tips and good metrics from our Jira boards

Like # people like this
Courtney - TechTime
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 22, 2023

Hi everyone! 

My name's Courtney and I work at TechTime Initiative Group in New Zealand. We recently opened up a branch in Australia and have expanded our team. We do a mix of in-office and remote work which works well for us as we use Slack, Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket to keep ourselves connected.

I would love advice on how to improve written communication - if anyone has tips! 

Like # people like this
Omar Mohamed Fathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2023

hello everyone , i am new here in group

Like # people like this
Ambarish Rao February 27, 2023

Hi everyone,

I am Ambarish Rao from India with 8 years of experience in software engineering

Here are my few ice breakers:

1. I work for a company called Turvo, which is a fairly small company, and the mentality within the engineering team is to document everything so that we can manage all our code/design/configuration in a self serve manner
  2. My favourite Jira configuration tip is to use the dark mode!
  3. My hobbies are volunteering at Robin Hood Army and playing the keyboard.
Like # people like this
Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2023

Welcome to the group, @Ambarish Rao

Like # people like this
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2023

I'm Kristin - I contract out to various organizations and work as an Atlassian Administrator.  I've worked with companies from nonprofit to government organizations and just about everything in between, both organizations large and small.  The groups/teams I've worked with also varies, I've seen some organizations use Atlassian's services for truly unique reasons! 

1. What do you hope to get out of this group?
    1. I'd love to learn more about how organizations/teams are using Agile within the Atlassian suite.
  2. Do you have a hobby or something you enjoy when not working? 
    1. The hobbies I always go back to is listening to music/attending concerts/festivals and reading.  They're the easiest to do during the week day with both work and balancing my home/family life.  On top of that I love snowboarding, geocaching, traveling and swimming!
Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 8, 2023

Hi everyone,

I've been an Atlassian consultant for the last 5 years, I work for a small solution partner in the Czech Republic. I hope to learn more about agile implementations with the usage of Atlassian or other products.

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 8, 2023

Kudos is what brought me here, but I'm happy to have found this group as I work through my Disciplined Agile Scrum Master course/certification through PMI.

I work for a small educational technology company. We're a pretty close-knit group even though we're all remote - and, many of us are spread across the country! I'm excited to be in this group as I complete my DASM training, along with a few other courses I'm enrolled in for the coming months.

In Jira, I absolutely love all things automations. My favorite automation is one that moves stories along with their subtasks. Anything I can do to help our devs have less to do in Jira, the better. ;)

When I'm not working, I enjoy spending time with my 2 daughters and husband, as well as strength training, running, and reading!

Like # people like this
Hitesh March 9, 2023

Hello Everyone,

Nice to meet you all

Like # people like this
Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2023

@Hitesh welcome to the agile party! We're happy you're here!

Like # people like this
Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 11, 2023

Hello everyone.

I have been using Agile for about 8 years. In my previous jobs, i.e. in development, I was using the Scrum approach. 

Currently with Adaptavist, in support, I am using more of a Kanban approach. In both cases, I was working with Jira. 

For the Scrum approach we were using Jira Software and for the Kanban approach, we are using the Jira Service Desk.

Like # people like this
Juan Carlos Vera
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2023

Hi all!! I am here to learn more every day with you ;)

Like # people like this
Tom Whittle March 16, 2023

Hey everyone, nice to virtually meet you all, I'm Tom.

I've been using Jira for a while now and not too long ago started using it personally for agile and project planning.

Using Jira for agile planning at work we can prioritise issues and break tasks down in to manageable tasks that are accessible to the whole team.

(Sometimes I even have dreams about seeing the epic completion status reach 100%.)

Like # people like this
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 17, 2023

Hi, I'm interested to find some tips to continue to advance our Agile process.

Like # people like this
Chris K
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 21, 2023

Hi all!

My name is Chris and I joined the Atlassian community a view weeks ago.

I'm using jira software and confluence since 5 years for different project management approaches.

A view months ago, I started a new job as an Application Manager for Jira & Confluence.

As I am getting deeper in touch with configuring and administrating, I really start to comprehend the full capabilities of this amazing tools and still I am thinking, that this is just the beginning... 

I am really excited about the upcoming journey and glad to be part of this community.

Last but not least, I hope I can get in touch with equal minded Atlassian enthusiasts in this group, but I am quite sure about that ;)

Greetings from Germany

Chris

Like # people like this
Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 25, 2023

Hello All!

To be honest, I am just here for the kudos but who knows what this will lead to.

• What type of team or company do you work for?
    I work for a SaaS company that creates digital work orders. I am the team lead of the service desk team and we are always looking for ways to optimize our workflow.

• What is an antiquated way of working and how would you want to see it change?
    Frowning upon making mistakes. Mistakes can be used to learn and improve, and should not be considered a bad thing. Of course, making the same mistake several times might be a good reason to have a discussion.

• What do you hope to get out of this group?
    I am not sure. I will have to look into more posts in this group to see what the big benefit will be.

• What do you hope to bring to this group?
    See above

• What is your favorite Jira configuration tip and why? 
    Automations are awesome! They allow for consistent behavior with minimum effort.

• Do you have a hobby or something you enjoy when not working? 
    Oh yes, more than one. Lifting weights, hiking, motorcycle riding, reading, pour-over coffee, and during summer, brewing Kombucha.
Like # people like this
Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
March 27, 2023

@Paul Wiggers Welcome to the group! 

Like # people like this
Trina Banerjee March 29, 2023

Hello Everyone,

I am Trina and I am working as Team Lead with IBM. We a software outsourcing company that has been using Agile in our all projects all the time.

Looking forward to learn more about Atlassian products from you all.

Like # people like this
Bradley April 4, 2023

Hello everyone I'm Brad. I'm super excited to find this group. I'm a CSM and been practicing for about 10 year some capacity or another. Been working in and around JIRA for about as long it seems. Always learning new tips and tricks related to Agile and Jira. So can't wait to learn from many of you. 

Like # people like this
Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 12, 2023

Hello everyone, I have already introduced myself but the kudos program say NO!

hello.png

Like # people like this
Markku Miettunen April 13, 2023

Hello everybody, I am happy to be in this mighty group!

My name is Markku, and I work as a Service Manager in the Service Management Office of a large corporation. One of my main tasks is to take care of our Atlassian stack, and agile is the key word in this.

Looking forward to learn more every day :) 

Like # people like this
Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
April 14, 2023

@Markku Miettunen we're happy you're here! We can't wait to learn from you!

Like # people like this
Frederik Vantroys
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 18, 2023

Hello all,

New here. I am a freelance functional Analyst / Agile consultant. The last 5-6 years I used Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket a lot in different settings and different roles.

Planning to start developing some plugins too in the near future for Jira

Like # people like this
Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
April 18, 2023

Welcome to the group, @Frederik Vantroys

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events