Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member introductions to the Agile Community Group

Viewing page 3 of 8

179 comments

Comment

Jess Sherman October 13, 2022

Hello everyone! I currently work for an electric and hydrogen semi-truck start up company. I work on the hydrogen infrastructure side, developing project management tools to help my team succeed! I love to bake when I'm not working.

Like • # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2022

Welcome, Jess!

Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2022

We're happy you're here, @Jess Sherman

Karyna Tyrnavska _SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 14, 2022

Hello, community!

My name is Karyna, I work at SaaSJet StartUp. I really enjoy working with SaaS products and hope to have interesting discussions with community members.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2022

Welcome, Karyna!

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 14, 2022

Welcome!

Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2022
Deepak Rai
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2022

Hi Everyone,

I am Deepak an Technology Enthusiast and love to share my experience. After working into different industry I started sharing my experience on YouTube to help others from last 4 years I am sharing my knowledge on different social media. I joined our Atlassian group as a Mumbai Community Lead before 4 months.

I think I may come to like this group very much. Simply because even when implementing Atlassian tools, the agile mindset of both our customers and ourselves is way more important than the tools that support this.

I really hope to read some interesting views and learn from the many peers in this awesome Community. And I'll be happy to throw a pebble or two in the pond of agile discussions as well, every now and then.

Connect with me on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeepakRai/about

Best Regards,

Deepak R.

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2022

Welcome!

Deepak Rai
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2022
Chrissy Clements October 25, 2022

We've recently implemented Jira Software, and we have two divisions in the agile space; the PMO wants standardisation for consistency, easy onboarding, movement between teams, reporting etc., and the IM want to be able to customise everything from flows to fields to scrum vs kanban.

I'm keen to understand how other organisations have settled on a happy medium.

Karim ABO HASHISH
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2022

Hi, This is Karim Atlassian Team Lead in Orange Business Services, where JIRA is widely used for collaboration and process automation. Within my Team we deliver JIRA solutions Tailored to different business process Sales//Presales, Finance and HR.

We work in SCRUM (for Build) and Kanban (for Run). i can help with sharing my experience for Automating Sales/Pre-Sales process with CRM Integration for enriching the customer experience and accelerating loops closure especially in complex organization with many teams collaborating cross-functionally.

I hope one day Devops lifecycle can be a native part of JIRA for those who are delivering JIRA solutions.

Thanks again for this opportunity and looking forward to exchange with you.

Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 7, 2022

Hi everyone,

My name is Stefan and I am located in Vienna, Austria. I work as a selfemployed consultant for Atlassian Toolchain (mainly Jira in the software development area, Integration of/with Plugins, Process Automation) as well as guiding teams and companies in agile transformation (mainly software development area).

In my more than 15 years of experience in the area of software development (as QA engineer, TestManager as well as Scrum Master and Software Delivery Manager) I´ve experienced that a structured and common way of collaborition and communication and documentation are key for success. 

I´ve been working with Jira for more than 10 years now and I love to combine my knowledge of processes (how teams work hands on) with my tool knowledge in Jira and Confluence to support teams and companies on their way so high quality work.

In my spare time I enjoy a lot of different things:

• (believe it or not) I love to answer questions in the Atlassian community because I love to solve problems and get things working plus I learn so much new things there
  • I´m a passionate boulderer so I spend about 3 evenings a week at the climbing gym and all of my vacations are climbing trips 
  • unfortunately there´s not much time left at the moment but I love to spend time with my latest hobby: welding <3 It´s such a great feeling to work with steel and create things with your own hands.
  • also a pretty young one of my hobbies is riding my motorcycle

Pretty happy to be part of this great community here and looking forward to connect with some new people. Please don´t hesitate to drop some lines ;)

Best
Stefan

Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
November 14, 2022

Welcome, @Stefan SalzlI'm excited to learn from you. 

What has been your favorite climbing trip? 

Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2022

Hi @Kalee Williams ,

Thanks so much. It‘s a whole big learning journey here for everybody. That‘s one thing I love most about this community.

Hmmm....for sure one of the most fascinating trips was Fontainbleau. Nevertheless I travel to Zillertal severa times a year and each of those trips is a blast. Zillerta feels like a second homebase meanwhile as I‘ve been there so often :)

Are you into climbing too?

Best
Stefan

Edward Quinito November 7, 2022

Hi all,

I'm new here, my name is Edward and my job title is Technical Consultant Analyst and also act as a presales of Atlassian product in my company.

Hope to learn a lot from you guys!

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 7, 2022

Welcome!

Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
November 14, 2022

Welcome, @Edward Quinito

We're happy you're here! 

Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 10, 2022

Hello everyone,

My name is Sayed Bares, I am working as a senior engineer in ServiceRocket which is a platinum marketplace partner.

I'd like to understand the best agile practices and know success stories of agile methodology, after all, I love how agile evolved the project management industry and seeing real-life examples would bring a smile to my face.

At the same time, I would love to share my own experience after all sharing is caring.

My favourite Jira configuration is @mention macro it really encourages team collaboration.

When I am free, I love to go to hiking and do extreme sports.

Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
November 14, 2022

Welcome to the group, @Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]

Marta Woźniak-Semeniuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2022

Hey All :) 

My name is Marta and I am an Agile Coach

1. What type of team or company do you work for?
    I work in an IT company - Scalac
  2. What is an antiquated way of working and how would you want to see it change?
    Thinking that we can do some parts of work totally alone and then just assemble it to get a perfect outcome - we need more deep collaboration and commitment.
  3. Do you have a hobby or something you enjoy when not working? 
    I am an avid reader - not a bookworm, but a book dragon ;) Mostly sci-fi and criminal stories
Asif Mohammed November 24, 2022

Hi, Asif Mohammed from Trinidad and Tobago. I'm seeking to get into agile in hope of applying it energy efficiency and clean energy projects. I believe an antiquated way of working is the 8 to 4 syndrome. My none academic passion is photography. 

Luis Machado
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 2, 2022

Hi Everyone!

My name is Luis and I'm a Technical Architect with Praecipio, an Atlassian Platinum Solution partner. These days I mostly handle merges and migrations, especially Server/DC to cloud and technical assessments. I got my start, like so many of us I think, as a voluntold Jira/Confluence admin while also being responsible for my actual job which was in QA.

For my icebreakers:

1. What I hope to get out of this group: I have a lot of context with Jira and Confluence, and lots of experience with the more technical side of the tool, but I'm an Agile novice for sure. I hope to broaden my context through osmosis by reading through the discussions here.

2. What I do when I'm not working: I have many hobbies, and seemingly never enough time to spend on them. I have 2 kids that I try to spend as much time with as I can, especially while they're little and they still want to hang out with their dad. My current hyperfocus is on D&D, I have a group that has been playing together for several years now and I'm making an attempt to put on my DM hat.

Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
December 2, 2022

Welcome, @Luis Machado

We're so excited to have you and can't wait to learn from you. I'm personally excited to learn more about your experience using Jira and Confluence together! 

Adedayo BUSARI December 7, 2022

Hi everyone, 

My name is Adedayo Busari am a scrum master. I am glad to be part of the group. Am here to broaden my Jira knowledge and eventually be certified as a Jira Administrator.

Learning is like a hobby to me and passing my knowledge to others is a passion.

Houssein Barkallah December 8, 2022

Hi all, glad I found this group! 

My name is Houssein, and I'm now administering Atlassian tools for a Fintech company.

Except for the daily meets, my company really lacks when it comes to Agile.

I have recently joined, and I'm hoping to be as active as possible and teach as much as possible when it comes to agile methodology.

Weirdly enough, developers and teams really want to integrate such ways, yet it's the management that's hard to influence XD

What do you suggest, dear fellows?

Mika von Essen December 9, 2022

Hi everyone!

Mi name is Mika and I'm working for Axontic, a young company from north germany.

We've developed an outlook add-in (Mailissa), which provides integrations for Confluence, Jira, Jira ServiceDesk and Trello. We provide highly individualized solutions for these products with which we try to optimize the workflow for business teams, which exceed the functionalities of the standard outlook integrations.

I'm here to learn more about the mentioned products and help the community to grow. I'm really excited to work with this group and learn more about the agile working.

About me - I'm 25 years old and working as a developer and consultant for our products.

Happy to be here!

Floris van Himbergen December 9, 2022

Hello everyone!

I graduated my masters in Human-Technology Interaction earlier this year. Three months ago, I started working as a Product Owner for a small IT-team in the field of education.

What type of team or company do you work for and what makes it unique?

Since it is a smaller company I feel like my work makes a significant impact, which I like a lot. So far I have enjoyed this role a lot. Connecting with other departments and stakeholders, but also assisting the IT-team gives me a lot of energy. Soon, I have a SCRUM training course to further develop my PO skills and I am looking forward to grow in terms of feedback/communication and project planning.

What do you hope to get out of this group?

Amongst others, I am looking forward to grow in terms of feedback/communication and project planning. However, since I am new to Jira, Agile working, and the role as Product Owner, I expect to be able to learn a lot of things I did not think of before!

What do you hope to bring to this group?

I hope to share my journey and gradually increasing knowledge with others.

What is your favorite Jira configuration tip and why? 

I recently set up a Jira automation to automatically make a testscript page in Confluence when the issue is moved to a fixversion. Saves a lot of time and makes the testscript more easily available!

Do you have a hobby or something you enjoy when not working?

I love connecting with friends over boardgames or D&D!

It is very nice to meet you all! Wishing you the best of holidaysʉϬ

Venkataramana Annamaneni December 9, 2022

This is Venkat, very excited to be part of Atlassian Agile Community. I am here after a 3 years long career break.

I was a Scrum master (Done CSM during 2009) and a QA Lead for few years. looking forward to share/ gain knowledge from community.

What type of team or company do you work for?
Preparing to restart the job

Do you have a hobby or something you enjoy when not working? 
Cook & Bake vegan foods

Luke Collins December 11, 2022

Hi there! Lovely to meet you all. My name is Luke and I work for OVO Energy, an Atlassian customer.

I'd love to understand how other people utilise Atlassian products to keep Agile, in hopes of improving my team's workflow :)

I love the 'issue actions' functionality! Where you can create a 'transition' screen button next to the status button on a request/task. Learned it from an Atlassian research session :)

Michaël Droz-dit-Busset December 14, 2022

Hi, I am a Scrum Master in  my software company. My main hobby is judo. I also play the piano and read a lot. I hope to learn many things in this group!

Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
December 14, 2022

Happy holidays to everyone in the group and around the world! I hope everyone is able to take time to be with family and friends. 

Looking back, what work are you most proud of this year? 

Shivam Desai December 19, 2022

Hello Everyone.

Myself Shivam Desai - Certified Scrum Master. Currently working as an associate product owner.

RISHAV KUMAR GUPTA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2022

Welcome @Kalee Williams ,

Myself Rishav Kumar Gupta working as a DevOps Engineer. I really appreciate this community and I love to work the agile way.

raj shaswat December 27, 2022

Hello I’m Shaswat

i work as Automation Control System Architect for Life science products.

I have past experience of Oil & Gas , Home Automation & Operation ,Maintenance , commissioning of Manufacturing industry 

My work is from initiation to final delivery of project.

System design , teams backlog, technical support for teams.

work with different stakeholders to gather requirements convert it from business case to technical aspect and work on project timeline 

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 28, 2022

Welcome, @raj shaswat!  👋

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 29, 2022

Hi everyone! I'm late to the party here.

I live on the east coast of US. My career has been in engineering and for the last 25 years I have been in various leadership roles mostly in product development and IT. I played around with agile development a bit prior to Jira but really Jira is what landed me there more completely. This transformation took place about 10 years back.

What do you hope to get out of this group? - I really like to hear others experiences critically those that may have resulted in some form of failure, and how they dealt with that failure.

What do you hope to bring to this group? - My own experiences and insights everything from where waterfall might be a better choice through agile-like processes all the way to agile-by-the-book. 

Kalee Williams
Atlassian Team
January 4, 2023

Welcome to the group, @Jack Brickey

Carol Lage January 9, 2023

Hello there!
I'm a Scrum Master/PO in a Fintech in Canada. I'm PMP and CSM with experience in companies in different segments and I hope to contribute with an open and hybrid project mindset. 
I love to watch sports and play futebol (or soccer if you prefer). 
I desire to learn and share many things in this group.
Have a great year! :D

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2023

Hi @Carol Lage Welcome to Atlassian Community.

Nice to hear about you.

Your are at right place, you can fullfill your desires to learn new things in this group. 

Have a great year too. 

Vikram P

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events