Re-adding a removed Epic from Advanced Roadmap

Mariana Alvaro September 30, 2021

Hellol

I created a Jira Plan based on a board. I removed one of the epics that now i need to include. Looking at the issue source list, the epic appears there with the checkbox marked, yet it doesnt appear on the plan. 

I read this other thread: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Advanced-Roadmaps-questions/Missing-Epics-in-Advanced-Roadmaps/qaq-p/1389610 but none of those answers are helping.

I unchecked it from Issue sources list, saved and went back in and re-add it. Nothing

I disabled the new interface and re enabled it and nothing.

Any thoughts on how to get this Epic back in?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2021

You have to go into the settings and find the removed issues list, then find the epic you need and re-add it.  

chrome_2021-10-01_12-16-47.png

Mariana Alvaro October 2, 2021

when i go to settings -> issue sources the epic i checked, but still not showing up. i tried unchecking and checking it and still wont show.

Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2021

You have to specifically go into the one I have highlighted, Removed issues. it's in that list if you previously had it in the plan.  Adding it as another issue source will not fix the problem you have described.

Mariana Alvaro October 5, 2021

Under source data i only see Issue Sources and Custom fields. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 15.12.48.png

Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 7, 2021

Ah, you probably don't have the right permissions then (unless you're on a Server version of Jira, in which case I am not sure).

You'll need an admin for that board to grant you the additional permissions - that's found in "Products" settings for jira, not specifically in Advanced Roadmaps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events