Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Row custom field which includes multiple field values in one row

Shejal Payer December 30, 2019

I want to add one  scripted custom field in Create screen. In that field it should include multiple fields like dropdown , text-box in one row. After updating that one row fields  if user wants to add another combinations, it will show plus sign buttton.

Example: There will be one field named "Employee details" 

In Employee details field box it will show following fields in one row

Group (drop down)                  Employee ID (text field)

After updating this one combinations  if user wants to add  another combinations for another Employee, it should show "+" button beside the fields in one row.

Kindly help me with this team.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2020

I cannot work out any way to do this.  The mix of multiple fields, text fields, select lists, (potentially) buttons, radio-boxes and all the rest, sounds like a nightmare for the end-user, and even worse for the people who might have to code it.

Much as ScriptRunner is helpful, this is not a design it can support.

The closest I can get is that you should try out the "Table Grid Editor" field in the marketplace.  This does allow for multiple fields per-row, but I don't think it can match what you have written in full.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events