Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radio button custom field values

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2018

Team,

I have two radio button custom fields and I want to fetch that custom field value. If both the custom field values are "yes" then this yes values should be auto populate to another single choice custom field (XYZ).

I have worked on the Jira server but this i need on Jira cloud.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2018

Team,

i have written a script on Jira cloud to fetch the radio button custom field values and im getting the below result...as shown in the red box(image).

value.png Now i want to check if the newSQL radio button custom field contains 'Yes' or not, if Yes then inside if block code should run.

so here my question is how to check the newSQL custom field value Yes or not because in if block condition it is showing null values hence you will see the last line Condition didn't eval to true, exiting.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events